Arize AI technology page Top Builders
Explore the top contributors showcasing the highest number of Arize AI technology page app submissions within our community.
Arize: ML Observability Platform
Built by ML Practitioners, for ML Practitioners, Arize is an ML observability platform designed to help ML engineers and data scientists surface model issues quicker, resolve their root cause, and ultimately, improve model performance.
|Type||ML Observability Platform|
Get Started with Arize
Arize is an ML observability platform that enables practitioners to monitor, troubleshoot, and explain machine learning models in production. It provides real-time monitoring, root cause analysis, and model optimization capabilities.
- Real-time monitoring: Track model performance on key metrics like accuracy, latency, drift, and more. Configure alerts and thresholds.
- Root cause analysis: Troubleshoot model issues by tracing back to problematic data, code changes, or configuration drift.
- Model optimization: Fine-tune models to improve outcomes using tools like bias mitigation, data debugging, and explainability.
- Model registry: Catalog models, versions, and performance metadata in a central registry.
- Notebooks: Interactively analyze models and data using Python notebooks.
- Dashboards: Visualize model and data diagnostics through custom dashboards.
- Open source options: Arize open source tools like Phoenix provide free monitoring and experiment tracking.
Arize uses a microservices architecture optimized for scalability. Key components include:
- Data pipeline: Pulls real-time inference data from models into the Arize data store.
- Time series database: Stores model inference data for analysis.
- Model registry: Stores model metadata and versions. Integrates with tools like MLflow.
- Visualization services: Generate graphs, charts, and dashboards from stored data.
- Notebook server: Provides interactive Python environment for analysis.
Arize integrates with popular ML tools and frameworks:
- ML frameworks: PyTorch, TensorFlow, HuggingFace
- MLOps: Kubeflow, MLflow, Weights & Biases
- Data infrastructure: Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift
- Notebooks: Jupyter, Colab
👉 Discover more Arize Tutorials on lablab.ai
A curated list of libraries and technologies to help you build great projects with Arize.