How to create an AI pitch: Guidelines for Creating a Project Pitchby Olesia Zinchenko on OCT 7, 2022
Guidelines for Creating a Project Pitch
A good presentation is critically important, because it will form the impression of your product for the judges and for the community (which can be your potential users). And if you decide to continue developing the project after the Hackathon, it will be a great pitch that you can use for customers, investors or mentors in the future.
In this article, we're going to show you how to prepare an amazing professional presentation for your project, so that everyone will want to try it out!
Here's a guide to a few pro tips you need to know to make people excited about your product!
- Start from the idea and problem (users' pain) that your product can solve
- Make a detailed explanation of how your product works, and the technologies you used for this
- Make people excited about your project through a case study of how the user interaction with your product will look like. For this, a screen recording of how you perform a common user's interaction might be perfect.
- Do not forget to mention what prospects there are for the product, and where it can be applied - this is a very important question that you should ask yourself in order to understand whether it is worth continuing to develop your idea and investing you time and money in it.
- Last but not least, try to not overload the slides with text -most people won't read it. Try to be concise, using 2-3 sentences maximum to describe each point that we listed above. And preferably allocate most of the time to the showcase of how your product actually works - this is always the most interesting part.
Check out our video guide:
So, this is how you can make people fans of your project even if they have never used it yet. And of course, your great presentation will impress the judges and help your team win the Hackathon!
We wish you success, and don't forget that in case of any questions you can reach us out on Discord. We'll be more than happy to help.